Really long LOA, followed by a change in address.

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:10:52 EDT 2001

Hey everyone, I leave on Sat. for Seattle, and then after a series of trips
without internet access I come home a mere 5 days before I'm off to college.
  And then another trip when I get there.
The long and short of this is that until late August, early September I will
have a total of 7 days with internet access.  Sooooo...when you hear from me
again it will probably be from my new address.
Rebecca
"Ah me, parting is such sweet sorrow that I should say farewell til it be
morrow"  (Which is a good idea, as I don't unsubscribe until morrow,
either.)