alternate identity

Courtney Eckhardt cme at consistent.org
Wed Jul 25 19:22:18 EDT 2001

Okay, here's the bio, starting with Ania's template and departing from
there:

Who? Courtney

Where from? Arlington, Massachusetts

Where now? Cambridge, MA

How ancient? 22

Any progeny? nope

Religion? Er, none, really

Occupation? Unix system administrator (I herd non-Windows computers)

First DWJ? Charmed Life

Quintessential DWJ? I don't think I can answer this

Favourite DWJ?  Deep Secret, Fire and Hemlock, and Hexwood, all for
similar but distinct reasons.

Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? There ain't no such
beast as an easy life.  And anyone who tries to tell you there is is
selling something.

Birthday: 3/31/79 at the Old Lying Inn in Boston (Now the Brigham and
Women's Hospital)

Which means I am an Aries, and a Goat.  Baaaaaah.

Significator: I haven't the foggiest.  Never had cards read for me.

Personality test: INTP apparently, but if I was in a different mood
today the P would be a J, they're that even.

Current projects:  Adding functionailty to the program that creates
archives for this mailing list, battling with my antique computer
hardware to try to finally get up a working server for my personal
domain.  (I bet it's not as antique as Phillip's though. :)  Making
curtains for the greenhouse- er, I meant kitchen. :)

Current books:  I'm in between books.  Probably I'll read Acts of the
Apostles (John Sundeman) next, and I'm getting Spindle's End and The
Tower at Stony Wood soon.

Main form of transpotation: A Raliegh bicycle with an excessive number
of gears

Cats:  None currently :( I window-shop other peoples', and I'm hoping to
be able to adopt one of the neighborhoos strays if he's still homeless
once it starts to get cold.

Hobbies, currently:  Teaching myself to draw *nice*-looking dragons.
Sewing on a sewing machine older than I am.  Painting miniatures for
table-top roleplaying games.  Possibly learning to sculpt such things.

Web page:  www.consistent.org/cme/  Very little there of interest to DWJ
fans- in fact, very little there at all currently.  I have the outlines
of several more files drawn up, but lately I've not had the inspiration
to write them (and without inspriation they were coming out very badly
indeed).

Pictures:  There are, to my knowledge, no pictures of me anywhere on the
internet.  This is exactly how I want it. :)  Hoever, if I visit the
scanner I habitually borrow soon, I will put up a picture briefly and
post a link to the list.

Courtney