alternate identity

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:31:26 EDT 2001

>http://www.nccn.net/~tarot/cardmngs.html
>http://members.cts.com/king/s/saoirse/TarotAndMBTI.html
>http://www.lemurian-imports.com/arcanum/meanings.htm
>
>I like the last one best.  All three agree that INTJ is the Queen of
>*Wands* and based on the descriptions, I'd have to agree it fits me
>more.
Hmm, Queen of Swords fits me better (I looked at the sites)  But I'm a
definite J, and the Queen of Swords feels more Jish to me.   I'm not sure
why, perhaps because I'm used to using my own deck and interp.
here's one site that I like that also covers Magician and High Priestess
(many of the Major Arcana can be signifiers, and a few of the non-court
minors, too.  Depends on the reader.)
http://www.facade.com/tarot/?996088745