Remake (Spoiler...)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Jul 25 15:19:50 EDT 2001

Rebecca asked...

> P.s. Has anyone read Daisy in the Sun, Light Raid or Water Witch?  Are
they
> recommended (i.e. if I found a good price on them, should I buy them?)

I read "Daisy, in the Sun" recently (courtesy of Hallie).  It's a short
story - or did she expand it?  Surely not; I can't see where there would be
room to!  It's in "Fire Watch", btw.

I liked it a lot; along with "A Letter from the Clearys", it was my
favourite story in the book.  It had a very Classic-SF feel to it.

I don't know the others.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer