alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Wed Jul 25 13:11:06 EDT 2001

On the test I took, that question was Yes/No and implied to me that
reading the newspaper and listening to the radio were considered
equivalent to doing nothing.  My answer was a definite no.  Since book
reading is definitely NOT equivalent to doing nothing, I was just as
happy it wasn't there.

Jacob