alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Jul 25 11:29:07 EDT 2001

Melissa wrote:

>I'm an INTP, though this test is scoring me wrong for some reason as an
>INTJ.  Seriously.  Read the description of INTP at
>http://typelogic.com/intp.html
>and that's ME.  Me and Albert Einstein.

Ooooh. Brainy. :) (Becca here.) I am an ENFP, among loads of actors
and actresses and things, and I can't remember any of them because I
am going mad. I thought some of the questions in the test were so
STUPID and stereotypical, though. At least the mini thingy, which
also said [though this has nothing to do with anything] Everyday New
Fantastic Possibilities, and now I feel like a Barney kid or a person
who likes to DO stuff and be all POSITIVE and PERKY.

ANYway, my birthday is August 10th, and I'm a Leo. I used not to
believe in Astro-whatsit, but then I bought a book of horoscopes at
Eason's for £1.99, and once it said "You will recieve a phone call
from a friend inviting you to a minor social function, which will
benefit you more than you can guess", and about an hour after I read
it my friend called and asked me to spend the night at her house.
Though nothing really special happened, so you never know.

Becca