alternate identity (OT: Snicket/Gaiman)

shelly at the-seasiders.co.uk shelly at the-seasiders.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 08:05:52 EDT 2001

Nat wrote:

>Current reading: Bill Bryson IN A SUNBURNED COUNTRY, Lemony Snickett
>THE REPTILE ROOM, Jane Stevenson FOUR DECEPTIONS, Jane Hamilton
>DISOBEDIENCE, Neil Gaiman AMERICAN GODS, Lonely Planet MADAGASCAR AND
>THE COMOROS

Is Lemony Snickett worth reading? I've seen a couple of interviews with him recently, but I'm not sure his books are out yet. And how about the Neil Gaiman? I've liked his past books, but the summary of this one made it sound a bit too thrilleresque for me.

Georgia

http://www.catswhiskers.fsnet.co.uk

Express yourself @ another.com
http://another.com