alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Wed Jul 25 01:13:02 EDT 2001

I'm an INTP, though this test is scoring me wrong for some reason as an
INTJ.  Seriously.  Read the description of INTP at
http://typelogic.com/intp.html
and that's ME.  Me and Albert Einstein.

I am a proud Aquarian (January 27) but I can't remember if 1972 was the Year
of the Rat or not.  My kids got a real kick out of learning their own signs
("Rhys is a TIGER! and I'm a DOG!").  Can't remember the Tarot thing either,
though Jacob might have made me do the online test.  It's too late at night
for me to remember anything more complex than my birth sign.

Melissa Proffitt