alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:17:05 EDT 2001

>	Hey!  I'm INTJ too!  I'm INTJ too!  (calms down).  _Very_
>strong I, strong N, more borderline on the T and J.  Where do you find
>out your tarot card?  Or is this something which actually involves having
>someone doing a reading for you and is thus not available on the net?
I think it might be net-based, I'll keep an eye out for some sites like
that.  I got mine from the way the cards felt (and what came up where in
spreads.), although there are more scientific ways
>I suppose we'll have to wait for more
>people to respond to this before I propose an INTJ correlation for
>DWJ-fandom, but I have to admit to being amused.
Actually, I don't think so.  iirc INTJs are 1-2% of the population.  Four
people on the list have already declared INTJ status.  That means 200-400
people would have to be on the list for there to be no correlation...SO we
can conclude that a dwj-listserver is more likely than the average person to
be an INTJ.  I'm tempted to declare a cause-effect relationship and "prove"
all sorts of random things, but it's late.
Rebecca, a HAPPY INTJ, who finds that she's in good company