alternate identity

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Jul 24 15:51:35 EDT 2001

Ania said...

> Next, it looks like I've volunteered myself. I shall collate the
> questionnaire to see What Is Revealed.

Yippee!  I was hoping someone would!

> I really wish I'd put in a Sun sign question now. (Not that I believe in
> astrology. I am a diehard sceptic, me. But it is entertaining.)

FWIW, I'm Leo (Sun and Moon) with Scorpio rising.  No, I'm not a diehard
believer, but I went through a big astrology phase a few years back.  Now
I'm more into the Tarot. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer