alternate identity

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Jul 24 20:34:09 EDT 2001

My home page has had to move :-( because NBCI has changed policy. It's now
temporarily up at http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/Index.htm

If you want to see what I look like (on my better days...) there's a pic at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/mentor.htm

Sigh. It's going to take me forever to get my pages back up. My computer
programme has changed and all the old pages which end in html now render
themselves as ending in htm  That means just about every "HOME" link needs
to be re-done. Plus, 4 years worth of pottering made up over 900 files...
agh!

I haven;t got my "favouriter books" starring Deep Secret etc back up yet...
(Oblig DWJ ref)

I hope eventually to move to a domain name. I bought one, now I've got to
sort out host for it.

BTW, I'm going away for a week. I'll unsub Friday.
Sallyo.