alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Jul 24 18:23:30 EDT 2001

	Hey!  I'm INTJ too!  I'm INTJ too!  (calms down).  _Very_
strong I, strong N, more borderline on the T and J.  Where do you find
out your tarot card?  Or is this something which actually involves having
someone doing a reading for you and is thus not available on the net?
	I participated in a conversation a couple of weeks ago concerning
the proposal that there was a corrolation between the Swarthmore specfic
club and INTP-dom (although, as far as I'm aware, 3 out of the 4 people in
that conversation were INTJ).  I suppose we'll have to wait for more
people to respond to this before I propose an INTJ correlation for
DWJ-fandom, but I have to admit to being amused.

			---Kyra (Oct. 7, Libra, Year of the Rooster)

"Yes. . . I am EVIL!  EVIL!  EVIL!  I AM A BAD GUY!  MUHUHAHAHAHA!"

		---"Mysterious Shadowy Figure," rpgworld.keenspace.com