alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:01:49 EDT 2001

>How interesting.  I'm INTJ, Queen of Swords, too.  The N and J are close
>to borderline, but the archetype fits...
Interesting, but not surprising.  One of my friends ran a tarot vs.
Psychology experiment for a final last year, and found there's a reasonable
correlation between tarot card (suite, mainly) and Keirsey type (my psych
teacher's lenient on types of experiments.)
More surprisingly, there was even a (more slight) correlation between
Keirsey type and a card drawn randomly (all of the cards were preassigned
ESTJ, ISNP, etc.)
I'm a strong INTJ, the I wavers a little, and the T even less, but the J is
around 85-90% and the N's pretty close to 100...
Okay, now I'm interested (and willing to correlate tarot vs. Keirsey data).
If you don't know you're Keirsey type go to
http://www.advisorteam.com/user/ktsintro.asp  (Lots of background required,
unfortunately.  There used to be sites that didn't require info, but I
cannot find them anymore (at least a few sites have been told to remove the
test by the official site.)
Rebecca( Chinese zodiac: boar)