alternate identity

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Jul 24 07:52:53 EDT 2001

Ania:
>I really wish I'd put in a Sun sign question now. (Not that I believe in
>astrology. I am a diehard sceptic, me. But it is entertaining.)
>Ania

I was thinking it was amazing, given our usual that we hadn't had a
favourite beverage/food type question!  But then remembering "Dido
and Pa" and the Birthday Club, and rediscovering that Dorian's
birthday was really close to Becca's, wished we'd done birthdays too.
Star signs works.  I've no objection to adding a p.s., do others?

Hallie (25th June, Cancer)