dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #338

¥ ferricide ferricide at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:47:52 EDT 2001

>From: "Ven" <ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk>
>
>Hallie asked
> > ferricide/Christian (which would you prefer?)
> >
>Is ferricide anything to do with death metal? or am I off the mark?

nope! good guess though. (but totally off the mark.)

this reminds me of an episode of the anime series "cowboy bebop". (i don't
know if any of you on the list are anime fans .. but bear with me.) in the
episode there's a character called "VT" and people who meet her pay to try
and guess her name. she puts the money aside with the intention of giving it
to whoever correctly guesses what "VT" stands for. =) maybe i should do
something like that! i guess we could try it via paypal. just kidding. =)