alternate identity

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 04:11:47 EDT 2001

Dorian has seen my photo...

>> http://www.vintage.org/vcf98/pb-bio.htm
>
> Am I allowed to ask why you were making faces?  (Or is that just the
> lighting?) :-)

Making faces?  It's called _embouchure_!

When I was asked for a picture for the VCF speakers list, the only decent one I
could find was of me playing the bassoon in an orchestral rehearsal.  I thought
it would make a nice contrast on a computer-related site, but the bassoon got
cropped out of the picture...

> For those as wish to see, my pic is on-line at
> http://www.stevens-arce.com/Ark.html; you'll have to scroll down through the

Am I allowed to ask why you were making faces?  Ot is that just the lighting?

Philip.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432