mailing list and website unavailable July 24 8am - 4pm

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Jul 24 00:55:53 EDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:04:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: allen petersen <allen at suberic.net>
To: users at suberic.net
Subject: suberic unavailable July 24 8am - 4pm

Our host (JD) will be having some electrical work done on
Tuesday, July 24, from around 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.  suberic
will likely be unavailable during this time.

In addition, it's likely that we'll have some intermittent power
outages for the next few days.  Needless to say, suberic will
probably be unavailable during those, too.

Sorry about the short notice.  JD actually told us about this
last week, and we've been quite remiss on sending out the email
informing our users.  Feel free to berate us at your leisure.

-allen