alternate identity

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Mon Jul 23 19:01:54 EDT 2001

First, thanks to everyone who enlightened me on the subject of attachment
files on list.
Next, it looks like I've volunteered myself. I shall collate the
questionnaire to see What Is Revealed. Any statisticians amongst you may
laugh at my methods later.
I have kept all the questionnaires to date, but some people have not
contributed yet. C'mon, folks - you know you want to! Yes, you do. Or else.
This may take a week or two to sort out, incidentally.
I really wish I'd put in a Sun sign question now. (Not that I believe in
astrology. I am a diehard sceptic, me. But it is entertaining.)
Ania