All on topic stuff

elisa at telia.com elisa at telia.com
Mon Jul 23 19:17:53 EDT 2001

On 22 Jul 01, at 18:59, leza70 at juno.com wrote:

> Hallie wrote:
> I've said before here that I'm not a huge JKR fan at all.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> I am attempting to convert a JKR fan.  My friend Audrey told me that she
> loved the Potter books.  I suggested that she check out DWJ and
> recommended a few titles.  Hopefully, we'll have another DWJ fan soon!
> -Jill

It´s funny, I read TLoCC many years ago, before I really noticed
that DJW had wrote it and in the Swedish translation. (The title in
Swedish would be "With Nine Lives" it it was to be translated back
to English) I more or less forgot about the book until I read the first
Harry Potter. I had this nagging feeling that I had read it before, but
it wasn´t until I rediscovered TLoCC last year that I remebered.

I like Harry Potter, but those books are nothing to DJW in my
opinion.

Elisa