alternate identity

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 06:50:41 EDT 2001

> I say, folks, is anyone collating the results of the questionnaire to see
> what Important Conclusions can be drawn? I am going to have a go when more
> results come in, unless anyone else already began - do tell!

I was thinking of it, but I'd much rather someone else did.  I think I've got
all the questionnaires, though.

> Also, what is the policy when it comes to attaching files to posts? Kylie's
> lovely picture was accessible via an url, but I wouldn't know how to do

I don't know that a list policy has ever been needed.  General netiquette is
that unless attached files are _very_ small, don't post them to the list.  You
can't be sure that everyone can read them, and anyone who has to pay for
download time will be annoyed.

Better that someone on the list agree to receive pictures and put them on a web
site for all to look at.

> that. Can I send an attached jpeg of moi? Or is there a Rogues' Gallery at
> the HQ? If not, could there be one? I'd love to see everyone's mugshots!

Well, I'm not so sure everyone will want to participate, but...

http://www.vintage.org/vcf98/pb-bio.htm

was me not too many years ago (I think the piture was taken in 1993 or '94, and
put on that web site in '98)

Philip.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000