alternate identity

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Sat Jul 21 08:02:33 EDT 2001

I say, folks, is anyone collating the results of the questionnaire to see
what Important Conclusions can be drawn? I am going to have a go when more
results come in, unless anyone else already began - do tell!
Also, what is the policy when it comes to attaching files to posts? Kylie's
lovely picture was accessible via an url, but I wouldn't know how to do
that. Can I send an attached jpeg of moi? Or is there a Rogues' Gallery at
the HQ? If not, could there be one? I'd love to see everyone's mugshots!
Ania