Remake, (Willis), rel. OT

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:59:58 EDT 2001

I just finished reading Remake, I hated it when I was done because it was
just like a movie, and then realized that was what she intended and went
WOW! She did that, without me even noticing...I mean it wasn't a movie, but
it felt movish in the way things were presented, and the relation I felt to
the medium.
The point here though, (Law of similarity strikesw again) right after I
started reading it I went to see Final Fantasy (An entirely computer
generated movie, although I didn't know that until after I was done watching
it when a friend told me.)  It was a very bizzare mix of events.  FF is
awful, btw, but very interestingly done.
Has anyone else read Remake?  I'm interested in how others feel about it.
RDG