alternate identity

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Jul 16 12:31:17 EDT 2001

De-lurking to contribute for once on something I know
something about.  =)

Who? Susanna
Where from? Middlebury, Vermont, USA
Where now? Los Angeles, CA, USA
How ancient? 24
Any progeny? No
Religion? Agnostic, grew up Episcopalian
Occupation? Software engineer
First DWJ? Archer's Goon or Tale of Time City (they were
both read out loud to our 6th grade class - I don't
remember which one was first)
Quintessential DWJ? Time of the Ghost
Favourite DWJ? Archer's Goon, Fire & Hemlock, Homeward
Bounders, Tale of Time City, on and on...
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life?
'True victory is self victory' - translation of saying of O
Sensei, Morihei Ueshiba