alternate identity

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Jul 16 00:59:43 EDT 2001

Err. . . actually it's the peculiar workings of my own mind.  I was taking
a brief nap/break from work and didn't have much to think about, and so I
was attempting to classify the various different types of multiverses in
my various different unwritten works of fiction.  Since I was taking a
nap, though, I got distracted by being half-asleep, and then when I woke
up and was trying to remember what I had been thinking about, I
thought: "Well, there's lots of universes," and then, since I had just
been listening to a song with the line: "There's lots of discos in the
south of France," immediately mentally completed the sentence with "in the
south of France."  This struck me as a sufficiently bizarre sentiment that
I wanted to spread it ;-).

				---Kyra

---
There's lots of universes in the south of France.