alternate identity

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jul 15 22:45:53 EDT 2001

Wow, what a flood of emails, inspiring me to emerge briefly from lurkdom.

Who? Elizabeth
Where from? Lautoka, Fiji
Where now? Auckland, New Zealand
How ancient? 46 and 360 days
Any progeny? two: Sian (20) and Adam (16) and Emma the cat (maths was never
my strong point)
Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc)
Christian. Anglican
Occupation? Librarian and student
First DWJ? Charmed Life (I think - it's a long time ago)
Quintessential DWJ? Not sure about this one - Tale of Time City?
Favourite DWJ? Archer's Goon and Howl's Moving Castle followed rapidly by at
least half a dozen others.
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? Same as Ruth: 1. Don't sweat
the small stuff, and 2: It's all small stuff.

Regards
Elizabeth.