fwd) Wicklow Greens etc

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 21:29:54 EDT 2001

A while ago we were identifying politicians as Dwj characters.
 I don't think we came up with an appropiate Navis and I kept
meaning to write that one could well emerge during the
Conservative leadership contest (it as as I expected a snake fight
in a shark tank). A video diary by the outgoing leader's campaign
manager has just been shown -- not at all coincidentally just before
an important vote. At first people thought this was might be a
betrayal of her former boss (a mad thing to do in her business)
instead it highlighted a series of digs at one of the leadership
candidates, the hateful imo Portillo, which former boss will be
delighted by. Whether it makes a difference to tomorrows vote
remains to be seen.

Navis manipulating a politician near you!

Ven

magic, if present, can do almost anything

Diana Wynne Jones