Alternate Identity

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Jul 15 16:21:12 EDT 2001

Yay! Survey-type-thingy. I love these. (Me. Becca. You know.)

Who: Becca De La Rosa (yep, my name's different from my mom's.)
Where from: Where to start? I was born in Ithaca, New York and danced
around the US for a few years.
Where now? Dublin, Ireland
How ancient? Very! 14, nearly 15.
Any progeny? Not just yet. :) My dog is not my progeny, she is my
spirit sister, the only one in this Whole Terrible World who
Understands me Completely. (Walk! Food! Eat mail!)
Religion? Christian, Church of Ireland
Occupation? Professional daughter and pain in the neck, student,
writer and singer when I feel like it. :P (Nah, not really. I'm only
a pain-in-the neck on appointment, on weekdays. On Saturdays and
Sundays I am completely sane and rational and un-annoying.)
First DWJ?  The Lives of Christopher Chant, when I was 9.
Quintessential DWJ? Fire and Hemlock
Favourite DWJ? No, no, don't make me choose! Hexwood, Fire and
Hemlock, Howl's Moving Castle, Deep Secret, Christopher...
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? Not for an EASY life,
exactly, but... Where there's a path, it is someone else's way. I
can't for the life of me remember who said that.