Stripping

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 14:30:53 EDT 2001

Sally wrote:

> A Sudden Wild Magic is certainly in the Deep Secret universe. Rupert
> mentions someone who was "stripped" (like Maree) and survived for years.
> This is obviously Mark/Herrel (is that the name?) in Wild Magic.

Oh, "obviously" smites self on forehead, why didn't I think of it
then? <g>. I never even realised that what happened to Mark/Herrel
was the same thing as happened to Maree.
I think I remember reading somewhere that Dragon reserve home
Eight was indeed an early working out of themes in SWM and DS.

Ven

magic, if present, can do almost anything

Diana Wynne Jones