alternate identity

Rosie Burroughs rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 14:53:17 EDT 2001

Who? Rosie
Where from? Bawtry, nr Doncaster, England
Where now? Battersea, London, England
How ancient? 25
Any progeny? No
Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc)
Christian - Methodist with Anglican leanings and URC fiance, to be precise!
Occupation? Librarian (cataloguer)
First DWJ? Charmed Life
Quintessential DWJ? Deep Secret and Charmed Life
Favourite DWJ? Fire and Hemlock, Deep Secret, Howl's Moving Castle, Year of
the Griffin
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? Decide which things really
need worrying about, do something about them if possible, and don't worry
about the things that don't need it! (Not catchy but I need it - I could
worry for England...)