Alternate Identity

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 15:04:41 EDT 2001

Who? Ven
Gender Female -- since it's not obvious from my name
Where from Aldershot, Hampshire, Southern England
How ancient? 44 (and I can hardly believe it ;-})
Any progeny? Three cats and a novel in a drawer
Religion? Atheist, occasionally lapsing into a sort of agnostic
paganism. brought up Anglican, baptised Catholic, Baptist
ancestory -- from a long line of people who change their religion
basically.
Occupation? mendicant scholar (medically unemployed)
was archaeologist
First Dwj Eight Days of Luke (1979)
Quintessential Dwj Dark Lord of Derkholm
Favourite Dwj Fire and Hemlock, Eight Days of Luke, Magicians of
Caprona
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life, Going back to
basics, "Don't let the bastards grind you down",  alternatively "mais
il faut cultiver notre jardin" from Voltaire "we must cultivate our
garden."

Ven

magic, if present, can do almost anything

Diana Wynne Jones