alternate identity

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:16:31 EDT 2001

My deepest apologies to Becca, for implying that she was secretly not a
dwj-lover :)  (I meant, as in, the only member of my family to be on the
list...The first member of my family to be on the list?)
Oh, and, btw, Kyra, Swathmore was my second choice school I was about this
close:<                         > to going there.
So anyway, profiling
Who: Rebecca Ganetzky
Where from: Madison, WI, but I have dual citizenship between Israel and U.S.
Where now? Madison, but in 1.5 months it will be Oberlin, OH
How ancient? 18 4 months and a day (I don't normally count months, but as I
was born on a Friday the 13th, and yesterday was a Friday the thirteenth...)
Any progeny? A cat, lots of surrogate children, two surrogate
brothers...lots and lots and lots of baby-sittees.
Religion? Jewish (conservative)
Occupation? Software Developer Intern in the summer, Bio-PreMed-C.S. Major
in the school year, and Sunday School/Dance teacher on weekends.
First DWJ? Charmed Life
Quintessential DWJ? Fire and Hemlock &, actually, Sudden Wild Magic
Favourite DWJ? F&H, Deep secret as a close second.
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life?"People are weird, often much
weirder than you think.  Start there and you'll never be unpleasntly
surprised."
-RDG