alternate identity

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Jul 14 12:30:00 EDT 2001

Well, here goes. . . .
On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Anna Skarzynska wrote:
> Who? Kyra Lili Jucovy
> Where from? Great Neck, NY
> Where now? Swarthmore, PA
> How ancient? 19
> Any progeny? Not hardly!
> Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc)
> Agnostic with strong athiest leanings.  Jewish background.  Certain
affinities for Taoism and Gnosticism (and, oh, if only when people asked
this I could honestly  call myself an agnostic Gnostic, I would love
myself _so_ much).
> Occupation? student - Linguistics/English major
> First DWJ? Dogsbody
> Quintessential DWJ? Charmed Life
> Favourite DWJ? Archer's Goon (my first obsession).  Hexwood.  Homeward
Bounders (at the moment, at least).
> Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? You can't always get what
you want, but, if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need. /
Sometimes, second best is the best you're gonna get.

---
There's lots of universes in the south of France.