alternate identity

Preisig, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Preisig at KLINE.com
Sat Jul 14 12:07:56 EDT 2001

> Who?

Kylie Preisig

> Where from?

Perth, Western Australia

> Where now?

Perth, Western Australia, but in the next six weeks it will be Seattle, WA,
USA; Richmond, VA, USA; Philadelphia, PA , USA (Worldcon); London, England;
Cambridge, Endland.  Then back to Perth.

> How ancient?

30

> Any progeny?

none, and the fact that my husband didn't want to change this is one of the
big reasons that I'm getting divorced.  Seeking nice guy, wants kids, likes
DWJ...

> Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc)

Agnostic.  Ex-nominally-Anglican

> Occupation?

Computer Analyst/Programmer

> First DWJ?

Dogsbody

> Quintessential DWJ?

Charmed Life

> Favourite DWJ?

Fire and Hemlock, Charmed Life, Deep Secret

> Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life?

"It's not wrong to cry
It's wrong to weep while life passes by"
Weddings Parties Anything

What I look like right now?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~preisig/pics/misc/Kylie20010715.JPG

(digital cameras are fun!)