alternate identity

Patrick Self pself30 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 13 21:05:21 EDT 2001

I'll play too. :) And Rebecca - I'm 15 (16 in August) and I arrived here
independently (meaning I did not have parents introduce me either to the
list or to DWJ) so I think I beat you!

Who? Elizabeth
Where from? Salem, Oregon
Where now? Same place!
How ancient? too young, I'm afraid. Only 15
Any progeny? none, thank God (considering my age, that is, not meaning to
insult the other parents on the list!)
Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc) Atheist
Occupation? school-age child - currently homeschooled
First DWJ? Oh, I can't remember. I think it was Witch Week
Quintessential DWJ? Hm... I'm not sure.
Favourite DWJ? What a difficult question! But either Crown of Dalemark or
Drowned Ammet, I think (okay, I'm a sucker for the romance in CoD)