alternate identity

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Jul 13 15:26:07 EDT 2001

>I think it's really weird to hear the actual ages and identities of
>people on the list.  Am I the youngest person here who is here
>independently, and not through a parent?  (I'm 18...and exactly four
>months.)
>-RDG

Not too sure the other Rebecca would be too keen on the idea that she
was NOT here independently.  ;)  ("What do you mean, you don't want
to join a list I'm on, young lady?  You sit right down at that
keyboard and join in and make like you're enjoying it right now, or
else!)

She'll be back tomorrow hopefully, and will speak for herself again,
no doubt...

Hallie.