alternate identity

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Fri Jul 13 15:24:46 EDT 2001

Just thought of a way of identifying ourselves by questionnaire. I'm
curious, like Rebecca, about our community, if I may use this word. So,
anyone for revelations?
Who? Ania
Where from? Warsaw, Poland
Where now? Wales, UK
How ancient? 37
Any progeny? one, Stephen, 14
Religion (optional, perhaps, but helps with cultural references etc)
Atheist. Was Catholic
Occupation? overdue PhD writer /Celtic philologist. Mother (for my sins)
First DWJ? Time of the Ghost
Quintessential DWJ? Time of the Ghost
Favourite DWJ? Deep Secret. Or Fire and Hemlock.
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? Never let desperation get in
the way of judgement. (I wish I'd listened to myself)

How's this for a questionnaire? I'm sure there's been others like it, but
before my time. Go on, fill one in, you know you want to.

Ania