dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #334

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Jul 13 04:09:39 EDT 2001

> proposed, exactly, but suspect, maybe) that deep secret, dragon reserve
home
> eight, and hexwood are in the same universe.

A Sudden Wild Magic is certainly in the Deep Secret universe. Rupert
mentions someone who was "stripped" (like Maree) and survived for years.
This is obviously Mark/Herrel (is that the name?) in Wild Magic.

Mark is a little like Rupert in some ways,I think, but Zillah is not really
much like Maree.

Sallyo.

BTW, my fantasy CANDLE IRON has been reviewed by "Magpies" an Aus review
journal. The reviewer said it was "beautifully written and plotted". Lucky
me, eh?