alternate identity

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 06:46:09 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/12/01 6:15:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> because iirc Sally's around the same age and also a mother of
> > two and loves it.  (I didn't get that part wrong, did I Sallyo?)
>

> Yes, I'm 43 with two grown kids. James is 20 and Teg 17.

I feel queer, as if I'd met an alternate identity!  I'm 40, but my eldest is
12, and I have lots of younger ones -- 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1 -- and I'm
expecting.  It's mind-boggling to consider someone the same age who has done
with the most time-intensive part of child-raising.  Like we're in different
worlds.

Sally, are your kids dwj fans?  My older ones are slowly becoming fans, since
I read books aloud to them quite often, and *I* get to pick which ones  ;-)

Esther
in Israel