Newcomer

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Jul 11 17:25:36 EDT 2001

Wow - two newcomers in one day!  I'm sure this is not the only place
on the net where you'd find everybody saying it's NOT only you that
gets a thrill in a book shop - many thrills, more likely.  But it may
be one of the relatively smaller number of places where there'd be
shock and horror that you might even conceivably feel bad about
having a shelf devoted to DWJ books!  Ours is the top shelf of the
bookcase right beside the computer, in the living room, btw.
Although of course at any given moment there are a few beside
somebody's bed, at the dining room table, etc.  Or on loan to
somebody, as we try to make new addicts. :)

Welcome, anyway!

Hallie.