Tapioca: (Was: Re: Bread Pudding or Rather Brussels Sprouts)

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 10 17:37:08 EDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> (please note, I don't believe a word of it - but then I happen to
> like the texture of real tapioca!)

So do I. One of my best memories of food is when I was recovering
from a bout of stomach infection and my best friend's mother fed me
tomato soup with tapioca, the frog-spawn kind. I'd never seen that
before and it was the best thing I'd ever eaten - probably because I
hadn't eaten anything at all for days.

   Irina