DWJ faves and dislikes

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Fri Jul 6 15:43:10 EDT 2001

Jumping in on the discussion...

My current favourite is Hexwood, and I also like Power of Three, "True State
of Affairs" (or what was its name),  the Chrestomanci books (Charmed Life
was my first DWJ) and the Dalemark quartet (The Crown of Dalemark included).

Shameful admissions, i.e. books I never did like that much: Fire & Hemlock,
Howl's Moving Castle (read it in a Swedish translation, so may not have
really understood it), Wild Robert (ok, but nothing special), A Sudden Wild
Magic - maybe I need to reread at least some of these, esp. ASWM which I've
read only once.

Tarja