Bread pudding, or rather Brussel sprouts

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Thu Jul 5 17:20:31 EDT 2001

Don't you have brussel sprouts (under a different name, maybe) in US?
I believe they are called brussel sprouts because they originated there, as
a unique and previously unknown mutation of cabbage.
I actually rather like them. But they make you fart horribly. Best sleep
alone after partaking of them...
Ania