Bread pudding, or rather Brussel sprouts

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Jul 5 16:33:04 EDT 2001

Irina took issue with my definition of a brussels sprout...

> > A small and unpleasant vegetable
>
> I beg to differ. It's a small and pleasant vegetable unless
> overcooked. They should be bright green, not grey-brown.

I don't care what colour it is.  I don't like it.  I also don't like
cabbage.  Or spinach.  Or turnips.  Or swedes.  Or...oh, I'm not going to
give you a list of the vegetables I dislike.  It's fairly lengthy. :-)

On the other hand, I'm very fond of cauliflower, and of most pulses (except
butter beans).

But brussels sprouts deserve to be described by Nan Pilgrim! (hah! DWJ ref!)
:-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer