Bread pudding, or rather Brussel sprouts

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Jul 5 15:23:16 EDT 2001

Rebecca asked...

> what exactly is a brussel sprout?  as far as I know I've never seen
> one or eaten one (although if they look like other sprouts I might have,
I'm
> a sprout freak.)

A small and unpleasant vegetable which strongly resembles a miniature
cabbage.  Usually an inch or two in diameter.  Bear no resemblance
whatsoever to bean-sprouts.  Traditionally served at Xmas, with the turkey
and the ham and so on.  (There are good reasons why my family doesn't have
traditional Xmas dinner, and brussels sprouts are several of them.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer