Tepper / Feminism / Which books different people like by an author / etc.

JillPowers70 at gateway.net JillPowers70 at gateway.net
Wed Jul 4 20:25:08 EDT 2001

In a message dated 07/03/2001 9:58:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk writes:

> Oh, and Dogsbody was
> the first DWJ I read, and I became an instant fan...
>
> Oh well.
>
> Philip.

I, too, liked "Dogsbody."  (Please excuse the quotes.  I find that
underlining doesn't go through on the list.)  It was one of the 1st I read as
well.  I also count "Eight Days of Luke" as a favorite as well as "Archer's
Goon."  I love "Howl's Moving Castle" and centered several lesson plans
around it when I took "Literature for the Young Adult" in college.  I always
recommend "Witch Week" to my young friends to hook them on DWJ.  16 years
after discovering DWJ, I forced myself to read "Cart and Cwidder."  I like it
now but it's not one that I would continue to reread.
-Jill