Maria Forte

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 18:54:32 EDT 2001

About Maria Forte, Philip wrote:
> Like it!  Especially the insistance on calling Christian Christopher...

Thanks, I'm glad you noticed that. And thanks to Melissa too. I had
to fudge it a bit though, I couldn't really find any spin for the
business with  Naomi's father or poor Lavinia (although come to
think of it Lavinia did like being a cat, apart from being turned out of
doors -- perhaps she let AM down by chasing birds....). Actually it
was a rather creepy exercise, going so much against my own
inclinations, and I'm sure I have read books like this too.

Ven

"Any reader has the right to say of any text: "But I didn't think it was that good."

Samuel R Delany