Another on-topic post!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Jul 3 18:21:08 EDT 2001

Saw a first today.  ABE sent the usual list of new DWJ books for sale
on the site, and there was one from an Oxfam shop in Oxford.  It was
£20 for the UK YotG, which is steep, but I liked the idea of their
being on-line anyway.

I have always cherished the belief that someday I'll find a really
good leather jacket in the local Oxfam (or the equivalent in
book-form) for all the stuff I've brought in there!  :)  If it is the
jacket, it'll have to be normal size though, as I'm not as small as
Maree.

Hallie.