Hey! An on-topic post!

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:37:59 EDT 2001

More confessions:
a) I secretly liked Beauty (okay, not that secretly) (although mainly
because I try to read everything about the Fae...)
b) I hated Cart and Cwidder -- okay, only the first time I tried to read it,
but I've never reread it (only book that I haven't)
c)I like SWM -- I don't know why this counts as a confession
d) I liked Crown of Dalemark the best in the Dalemark series.  (I know,
horrid)
-Okay, done now-
btw, does anyone on the list live in Ohio (near Cleveland) and, if so, can
you tell me what the weather is like there.  (I know it sounds stupid, but
my mother is making me go clothing shopping, and if I can claim expertise on
the types of clothes I need I can leave sooner and go back to reading :) )
btw2, I changed more stuff with this e-mail, please tell me it's not html?
-RDG