Moving, was Pop tarts was re Bread Pudding

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 12:03:35 EDT 2001

> involves giving books away :(...Which means if people want books, tell me,
> depending on how little room I'm going to have, I'm not necessarily giving
> away the best books in the world, and I'm mostly giving away kids's books
> and horror novels (horror was the "cool" thing in middle school.  For some
> unknown reason, I went with the trend...*_Goosebump_* books freak me out,
> even still) but if you want a list of what I'm giving away tell me and once
> I've figured all the books out I'll e-mail you off-list with what I'm giving
> away.

Well, I've only got about 50 unread books in the box (the heap became too
unstable) beside my bed...  and my bookcases are only 150% full (two layers,
books flat on top, etc.), so yes please!  I'm more into kids' books than horror,
but I'll look at the whole list...

Philip.

PS your last two messages arrived as HTML only.  Please don't!  It makes them
much more difficult to read.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432