Moving, was Pop tarts was re Bread Pudding

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Mon Jul 2 16:24:32 EDT 2001

> Jacob sold almost all his books when he went off to college.
> He got 50 cents apiece for them and I think he made between
> $100-200, though I could be exaggerating.  Ever since we
> combined our libraries upon entering the blissful state of
> Matrimony (somewhere between the Utah and Idaho border, I
> think it's located) we've complained about books he got rid
> of that are impossible to find now.  Never mind that we would
> have had a lot of duplicates....
>
> This cautionary tale brought to you by
> Melissa Proffitt

I'll second that warning.  It remains my greatest adolescent regret.
Okay, so I was a mild adolescent.  It was a little over $100 and that
was with keeping the 40 or so (one mid-size box full) I knew I'd
re-read.  There was some good stuff there and I miss some of it.

Jacob Proffitt